Tuesday 4 October 2011

The Primrose Bakery(Covent Garden)



As you all know, I'm a little addicted to cupcakes & baking. So naturally i wanted to visit my mecca! The Primrose Bakery has been around since 2004, they have two shops in London and their second cook book has just been released. In my opinion, their recipes are amazing and always come out perfectly. I was so excited to go there. The bakery is so cute, it's very small with only three tables and is decorated like an old vintage English bakery. If i lived closer i would definitely become a regular! I bought myself a few bits to remember my visit, an apron, bag and lolly!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I liked making cakes. It looks so fun and girly. I just eat the mix and then feel sick for hours haha.

    I saw the cakes you made in an earlier post and they look incredible.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh i do eat a lot of the mix! xx

    ReplyDelete