Wednesday 12 October 2011

I went mad on my toesies!



Hey chickens!
Ohhhh deeear what did i do?! I got a bit excited. I'm going on holiday next week and went mad with my barry's. I am fully aware my feet now look like a child aged 5, but i think its gunna look CUTE while I'm chilling on the beach. I love going on holiday around this time as summer is leaving  us, catching the last rays before it's all over for god knows how long!

Oh- and no one laugh at my feet please. I know. They're weird.




3 comments:

  1. This is so lush! Thanks for your comment on my latest post, it's muchly appreciated. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toes look dead cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea! The colors are gorgeous and it'll look totally cute on the beach! :) Also, it's good to be a child once in a while!

    ReplyDelete